Ingredients (serves 4):
1.5kg chicken drumettes or wings
1/2 tspn each: ground cumin, coriander, turmeric, five spice
1 teaspoon sambal oelek
1 tb honey
4 tb low salt soy sauce
1 clove garlic, crushed
4 cups chopped fresh or frozen vegetables (e.g. capsicum, bok choy, corn, carrot)
1. Combine spices and sauces.
2. Coat chicken and marinate in the fridge for 1 to 24 hours.
3. Roast in pre-heated 180 degrees C oven for 60 minutes until golden brown. Turn mid-way through cooking and coat with pan juices.
4. Cook risoni as per packet instructions, drain.
5. Whilst pasta is cooking, heat a drizzle of olive oil in a pan, brown garlic.
6. Add vegetables and cook until soft and golden (do this in 2 in batches).
7. Stir vegetables through risoni and serve with the chicken.